About this blog


Clay Cross is a former mining town in North East Derbyshire, UK. In January 2010, work started on a major redevelopment project in the town centre. GMI Property Co. Ltd. have asked me to create a photographic record of the development, and how it changes the landscape, culture and people of the town. This blog is likely to be a diary of my activities over the next year or so.

For more information on the development see the quick links below. I've also created a Set on Flickr, where you will find a selection of the images I produce, and a Clay Cross Flickr group - see the quick links.

Saturday 27 November 2010

I see Blogger have recently added a hit counter to the options menu, so I've included it (see right). I guess this is total hits since I started the blog on 24 January 2010.
PS: 4" of snow in Clay Cross this morning, and it was still there at 22:00, with temperatures at minus 6.0 deg. I hope the new link road is on a gritter route.

No comments:

Post a Comment