About this blog


Clay Cross is a former mining town in North East Derbyshire, UK. In January 2010, work started on a major redevelopment project in the town centre. GMI Property Co. Ltd. have asked me to create a photographic record of the development, and how it changes the landscape, culture and people of the town. This blog is likely to be a diary of my activities over the next year or so.

For more information on the development see the quick links below. I've also created a Set on Flickr, where you will find a selection of the images I produce, and a Clay Cross Flickr group - see the quick links.

Monday 8 November 2010

Well, I was going to do some more photography today but the weather said otherwise. Instead, I've done a bit of a retrospective on Flickr, looking out some images captured in January. It's only looking back that I can see which images weren't important then, but are now. There'll be more to come. I hope the weather clears up tomorrow - another site visit is planned for then. In the meantime, lights are burning in the new store...

No comments:

Post a Comment